The Directorate / Governing Body of TEFRIGO REFRIGERACION SL (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish protection regulations are repealed of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of TEFRIGO REFRIGERACION SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the person responsible for the treatment is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it before the competent control authorities .
In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all its personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
1. Data protection from design: the data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply the data protection principles, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
2. Data protection by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
3. Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
4. Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
5. Limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
6. Minimization of data: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of measures appropriate technical or organizational skills.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their treatment. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of TEFRIGO REFRIGERACION SL is communicated to all personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity. , as well as identifying and providing the improvement opportunities that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to its compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of TEFRIGO REFRIGERACION SL, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.
|BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|Responsible for the treatment
||TEFRIGO REFRIGERACION SL
|Address of the person in charge
||C/ PARAGUAY 14-5 P.I. OESTE, CP 30820, ALCANTARILLA (Murcia)
||Your data will be used to meet your request and provide our services.
||We will only send you advertising with your prior authorization, which you can provide us through the corresponding box established for this purpose.
||We will only treat your data with your prior consent, which you can provide us with through the corresponding box established for this purpose.
||In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized will be able to have knowledge of the information that we request.
||You have the right to know what information we have about you, correct it and delete it, as explained in the additional information available on our website.